“Amazing Indian Food at Great Prices!!!”
Review of Tandoori Nights

Tandoori Nights
Ranked #20 of 171 Restaurants in Lamai Beach
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian, Seafood, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Tandoori Nights restaurant is in the heart of Lamai Beach continues to be instrumental in changing the perception of Indian cuisine. Serving to locals and expatriate form around the world. It is our goal at Tandoori Night's to maintain high standards of quality and excellence in service by offering the most memorable dining experienceTandoori Night's is committed to serving excellent authentic Indian cuisine, while providing warm and personalized service. The restaurant provides a great ambiance and the perfect venue for meals, informal get-together and parties.Tandoori Night is widely praised as one of top Indian dining destinations in Thailand.
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We found this restaurant through Trip Advisor and it definitely lives up to the ratings. The food is VERY GOOD!!! Probably the best Indian food we have had since being in Thailand for over 3 months. It was so good we came back the next night. The prices are also pretty good for Indian, which we have noticed can be expensive in Southern Thailand. My favourite dish was the Vegetarian Korma which was devine!

The service is pretty good too although it was annoying having the TV showing the Hockey on the second night.

-- Kiwi

Reviewed 14 June 2014

I have been to lamai many times and I always go back to Tandoori night. It is the ultimate lamai dining experience. The service is terrific and I love the food from their menu. I was a little disappointed that were not having any lobsters on the menu this time, but I had fish fingers to start and lamb for the main course and it was fantastic with some indian black rum . Fabulous experience. I can't wait to return.

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Really enjoyed our meal here. We went for the lunch time deal and got so much food for 450baht. I was originally sceptical because the price was so low but the food was delicious. I will definitely be returning but maybe it would be better during the evening as it was very quiet during the day (it's currently low season so it's to be expected)

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

A very friendly host , welcomed us in like an old friend , food was sumptuous , fresh and served with a smile and an atmosphere to make the guest feel he got his money's worth and more

Reviewed 26 May 2014

The first time I visited I was very very drunk. I had to return a few days later to see if the food was as good as I remembered. It was better. The curries are delicious. I highly recommend the chicken sizzler. If you have a craving for curry, this is the place!