“Great indian food!”

Ranked #11 of 156 Restaurants in Lamai Beach
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian, Seafood, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Tandoori Nights restaurant is in the heart of Lamai Beach continues to be instrumental in changing the perception of Indian cuisine. Serving to locals and expatriate form around the world. It is our goal at Tandoori Night's to maintain high standards of quality and excellence in service by offering the most memorable dining experienceTandoori Night's is committed to serving excellent authentic Indian cuisine, while providing warm and personalized service. The restaurant provides a great ambiance and the perfect venue for meals, informal get-together and parties.Tandoori Night is widely praised as one of top Indian dining destinations in Thailand.
Mittenwald, Germany
“Great indian food!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Tandoori night is a nice and sweet restaurants on the main road through Lamai beach. The food is very delicious and the staff very very supportive. As a vegan it was not always easy for me to get really the food i wanted on ko samui. But the friendly staff of Tandoori Nights served me fabulous and authentic indian food in the way which is good for me. My friends were also very happy with the choice of food and its quality! I just can highly recommend this restaurant for having a delicious lunch or dinner!
Love,
Fazl

• Visited May 2014

• Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
“Great Restaurant, would definitely eat there again!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We went for dinner one night, the owner was very easy to communicate with in English, gave us recommendations of what to have with what. The food was cooked superbly and would highly recommend! He is a cricket enthusiast so if you need a conversation starter, ask him how his team is playing.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Karen C
“Amazing Indian Food at Great Prices!!!”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We found this restaurant through Trip Advisor and it definitely lives up to the ratings. The food is VERY GOOD!!! Probably the best Indian food we have had since being in Thailand for over 3 months. It was so good we came back the next night. The prices are also pretty good for Indian, which we have noticed can be expensive in Southern Thailand. My favourite dish was the Vegetarian Korma which was devine!

The service is pretty good too although it was annoying having the TV showing the Hockey on the second night.

-- Kiwi

Oslo, Norway
“always return”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I have been to lamai many times and I always go back to Tandoori night. It is the ultimate lamai dining experience. The service is terrific and I love the food from their menu. I was a little disappointed that were not having any lobsters on the menu this time, but I had fish fingers to start and lamb for the main course and it was fantastic with some indian black rum . Fabulous experience. I can't wait to return.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious food, excellent service”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Really enjoyed our meal here. We went for the lunch time deal and got so much food for 450baht. I was originally sceptical because the price was so low but the food was delicious. I will definitely be returning but maybe it would be better during the evening as it was very quiet during the day (it's currently low season so it's to be expected)