The samui sense doesn't look much from the street but it really is a little oasis. We were greeted with a refreshing cocktail and quickly checked in. Our room was fairly small but really was comfortable. We really enjoyed our time in this resort and loved being right on the beach. Breakfast was good with lots of food choice. Tables were set up on the beach at night which was a very nice touch and very romantic. Overall we had a lovely time at this resort and would definitely recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the middle of Lamai beach, Koh Samui’s white sandy beach with various shopping and nightlife entertainment , Samui Sense provides you with an ultimate comfort in one of Koh Samui’s best locations. We are only less than 30 mins from Koh Samui’s airport and only 15 mins to Chaweng nightlife area. Our small boutique hotel has recently been upgraded to a true four-star boutique hotel standard, blended with Koh Samui’s original design concepts, our hotel accommodation design ranges from traditional Thai architecture to modern contemporary. Our 44 units comprises of 6 Poolside Villas, 8 Thai Villas, 20 Superior Rooms, 8 Junior Suites and 2 Executive Suites. Samui Sense represents what Samui's old charm used to be and is a well preserved property on the island with true Samui hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Samui Sense Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Sense Beach Hotel Lamai Beach
- Samui Sense Beach Koh
- Samui Sense Beach Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach