Priceline
FindHotel
eDreams
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Great location in Lamai Beach.
Good staff, nice clean rooms, beach access with beach massage available, A/C, private balconys, lovely pool.
Standard room has a good bed with mosquito net.
The restaurant is a little overpriced for quality of food you get.
All in all we enjoyed our stay & for the price range i think its one of the best hotels in the area.

Room tip: Standard rooms are lovely further from the beach descent bathroom, hot shower, great A/C, mini bar & a private balcony
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ning I, Owner at Samui Laguna Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Greetings from Samui Laguna Resort.

Thank you very much for your kind review. Your compliments are the great support to us. We hope to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Me and my wife had a staying here in a bungalow near the sea. We enjoy this staying. Very central position but very quiet. We slept hearing sound of the sea. Accomodation is pretty old and needs to be updated and upgraded but is really nice. The only trouble was the wifi very poor. Staff is very kind and helpful for any issues. Air conditioner very silent. If I'll come back in Lamai sure I'll take into consideration this hotel.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank DocEmmethBrown
Ning I, Owner at Samui Laguna Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2017

Greetings from Samui Laguna Resort.

Thank you for your kind review. We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us. We hope to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

I went during low season and thought the price was reasonable the pool and beach were beautiful, the staff was very helpful. I enjoyed staying there alot, only wish I could have stayed longer. I love the location.

Room tip: The villas close to the pool and close to the beach are the best!
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Alice F
Ning I, Owner at Samui Laguna Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2016

Greetings from Samui Laguna Resort.

Thank you very much for your kind review. It was a great pleasure to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us. We hope to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 3 September 2016

Everything absolutely everything very dated. Very few people stayed at the resort that made it dead quite in a verge of boring. Some rooms probably were not used for ages as even torch batteries have gone dead. Definitely do not trust the pics you will find on any booking websites. They were taken good 10 years ago.

Room tip: See it before you book it.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ming C
Ning I, Owner at Samui Laguna Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2016

Greetings from Samui Laguna Resort.

We are sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant stay with us. Your review and comments will be used to improve our facilities and services. We hope to have a chance to serving you again.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed at Laguna in March 2016. This was a top of the tree resort. I have nothing bad or indifferent to say about our stay.
The room was small but so comfortable and clean, with all modern furnishings. The bed was so comfortable it was hard to get up in the mornings. Great shower room also. Maid service was quality, the room was spotless every time they left. We had a small bungalow only a few yards from the beach.
The grounds and the beach are very clean. The breakfast area was also clean with beautiful views over the beach. Breakfast was a very enjoyable time of the day. Food was plentiful and we'll cooked. We didn't eat here at night, but can only imagine it would be another great experience. Instead we ate in town (lamai) with many good choice restaurants. My opinion....avoid Chaweng with a vengeance.
The Resort staff were very helpful, fast check in/out and although at the top of my budget, this was top of the tree, so you really get what your paying for. Car parking was a little diffucult, but I managed to park opposite on a piece of waste land.
Overall a great stay, and will be back one day for sure.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tony C
Ning I, Owner at Samui Laguna Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2016

Dear Tony,

Greetings from Samui Laguna Resort.

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are delighted to hear that you had a great time with us. Your kind compliments are the great support to us and our staffs. We hope to seeing you again soon.