Greatly located near Lamai but outside of the busy area full if concrete buildings, in a small fairly preserved bay with only a very few bungalows. Nice feeling of being in a cocoon outside of the madness of Lamai (which is 3 minutes away by car) and most particularly Chawen (10 min away by car).
We were upgraded to a see front deluxe room, which was breath taking.
A tiny problem with water in the shower: either cold or burning hot.
Service was useful although neither friendly nor smiling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crystal Bay Yacht Club sits on a small but perfect beach on the Island of Koh Samui in Thailand. The calm warm crystal clear sea, powder soft white sand and beautiful tropical gardens make this location truly special. The resort consists of 43 bungalows all set in over 12,000 square meters of lush tropical gardens. Many species of birds and butterflies can be seen enjoying the natural surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Crystal Bay Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Yacht Club Hotel Lamai Beach
- Samui Yacht Hotel
- Crystal Bay Yacht Club Ko Samui/Lamai Beach