This looks like a great place to stay for a holiday. It has a flavor of Bali. Bungalows are set into a garden that leads to a beautiful cove with a sandy beach! It looks so quiet and so exclusive. The pool area is gorgeous. But I didn't stay at this resort. I only visited it and by reading other comments it seems that maintenance and service are its main flaws. What a pity! Because this looks like a real paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crystal Bay Yacht Club sits on a small but perfect beach on the Island of Koh Samui in Thailand. The calm warm crystal clear sea, powder soft white sand and beautiful tropical gardens make this location truly special. The resort consists of 43 bungalows all set in over 12,000 square meters of lush tropical gardens. Many species of birds and butterflies can be seen enjoying the natural surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Crystal Bay Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Yacht Club Hotel Lamai Beach
- Samui Yacht Hotel
- Crystal Bay Yacht Club Ko Samui/Lamai Beach