The bungalow we stayed in (superior garden) was oke. It was spacious and the beds were good. The bathroom is pretty large aswel, it was not spotlessly clean and it looked kinda outdated. But for us it was more then fine. And then the beach... O my god it was just paradise. The private beach was not crowded at all and it has perfectly clean white powder sand. There were parts were you can't swim because its too rocky but oke. The water is very clear (and warm of course). The restaurant was pretty good.
Not so good was the service. Every time we asked something they said: "Lamai 500 baht taxi". For example when I asked if they had some alcohol and bandages to clean a big cut in my foot. Also keep in mind, the location is secluded so if you want to go to Lamai or Chaweng you have to pay for a taxi (500baht) or hire a scooter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crystal Bay Yacht Club sits on a small but perfect beach on the Island of Koh Samui in Thailand. The calm warm crystal clear sea, powder soft white sand and beautiful tropical gardens make this location truly special. The resort consists of 43 bungalows all set in over 12,000 square meters of lush tropical gardens. Many species of birds and butterflies can be seen enjoying the natural surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Crystal Bay Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Yacht Club Hotel Lamai Beach
- Samui Yacht Hotel
- Crystal Bay Yacht Club Ko Samui/Lamai Beach