this is by far the best beach in Samui, you will enjou privecy and white sands. the rooms are nice althought the resurt is a bit frayed. the staff is great and the rooms big and located great.
there is no beach fron roomm that you will enjoy more that these on .
it is worth the extra money.
the staff is helpfull and freindly.
the resturand and breackfast is no good and better to eat in the near by resurts to get better value for your money and tasty food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crystal Bay Yacht Club sits on a small but perfect beach on the Island of Koh Samui in Thailand. The calm warm crystal clear sea, powder soft white sand and beautiful tropical gardens make this location truly special. The resort consists of 43 bungalows all set in over 12,000 square meters of lush tropical gardens. Many species of birds and butterflies can be seen enjoying the natural surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Crystal Bay Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Yacht Club Hotel Lamai Beach
- Samui Yacht Hotel
- Crystal Bay Yacht Club Ko Samui/Lamai Beach