The resort is the last of five on silver beach therefore is quiet and not many people on that area. The staff is friendly and didn't made any issues with us making early check in and late check out without Extra fee. We had no hassles whatsoever for renting a car and motorcycle. All that process appeared transparent and fair. The resort premises are beautiful with small fish ponds and lilies around the bungalows. The rooms are spacious and the bathrooms are open air and big as well. We had deluxe bungalow for 2 adults and 2 children and felt comfortable. I find that the cleanliness could be better but I would not say the place is dirty.
There is daily room service.
The biggest mishap that this resort has is the poor breakfast. No choices no taste. We stayed for 2 weeks and nothing changed from the already poor offer. Moreover when they notice that the guests like/eat something they do not make a supply when is finished. In general the resort is not interested into making the restaurant working so besides very short menu for lunch they look like if trying to close as early as possible.
Anyways along the beach there are other restaurants with better food and menu. Lamai and it's market/shops and restaurants is 5-10 min drive. I would not recommend walking.
The beach where the resort is located is one of the best on the island. Whilst our stay there the sea was very agitated so we couldn't enjoy it more, but I must say that the resort has people to clean the beach every morning. I find that is tourists fault to don't pick up the garbage and leave the beach dirty in the afternoons.
All in all is a nice and quiet place to stay in Samui, I definitely recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crystal Bay Yacht Club sits on a small but perfect beach on the Island of Koh Samui in Thailand. The calm warm crystal clear sea, powder soft white sand and beautiful tropical gardens make this location truly special. The resort consists of 43 bungalows all set in over 12,000 square meters of lush tropical gardens. Many species of birds and butterflies can be seen enjoying the natural surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Crystal Bay Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Yacht Club Hotel Lamai Beach
- Samui Yacht Hotel
- Crystal Bay Yacht Club Ko Samui/Lamai Beach