upon arrival staff was helpful and friendly. Room is nice, spacious and well-equipped. Beach really calm and relaxing. Pool refreshing and clean. Staff helpfull ( even the last half day where we were already checked-out they provided towels, shower,...). For me this was a very good end of a vacation. I don't understand the negative experiences and would certainly recommend again. Only possible point is that the hotel is not central in shopping area but this is for me only a positive point. Free coffee in the room , WIFI and internet ... Restaurant with good choice and great fruit juices and very good breakfast ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crystal Bay Yacht Club sits on a small but perfect beach on the Island of Koh Samui in Thailand. The calm warm crystal clear sea, powder soft white sand and beautiful tropical gardens make this location truly special. The resort consists of 43 bungalows all set in over 12,000 square meters of lush tropical gardens. Many species of birds and butterflies can be seen enjoying the natural surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Crystal Bay Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Yacht Club Hotel Lamai Beach
- Samui Yacht Hotel
- Crystal Bay Yacht Club Ko Samui/Lamai Beach