“Romantic..”

Cuisines: Italian, Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

All built in bamboo. Hearts and romantic lights. The place scream romance. Everytime I have been here the food has been awesome. The staff is great and make you feel special. No matter if you are a big group or just 2 love ones.

1  Thank Yvonne E
Write a ReviewReviews (1,560)

Reviewed 12 July 2014

We went out of our way to go to this restaurant. Food was good, fresh ingredients, not oily or too fried, place was clean and staff friendly, however I wouldn't be rushing back. If you are staying near by maybe it would be a revisiT. We only tried the Thai food , not the Italian, so can only comment on this. I had read on previous posts that the servings were huge, so I got a surprise how small the dishes were.

2  Thank Jaksal
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Great food... Great Price... Great Service.... After a long day at our favorite Silver Beach we walked into Romantic Bamboo and from the moment we arrived to the moment we lef,t everything was top notch... cant wait to go back probably the best curry I've ever eaten... bravo

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Superb food we was 9 people having different pasta dishes everyone was very very happy with their food. I say like Arnold "I'll be back"

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Must try the mango juice. Super awesome!

Food was not bad, authentic thai food. Service was excellent. The lady boss recommended us some nice dishes to try. Good job!