We spent 4 nights at this hotel last week and although it is beautifully situated it is a far cry from a 5-star hotel although has much potential. Staff are polite and courteous but depending on who you talk to depends on what you are able to get or how your request is fulfilled. Rooms are very comfortable and clean, air condiitioning is very loud and complimentary tea and coffee is not replaced everyday.
I think the venue itself is vastly overpriced for what is on offer and within a day of arrival there where a number of drinks and food choices out of stock or unavailable. Prices for drinks where double anywhere else on the strip.
It wouldn't take much to improve this hotels rating, staff training being key but the thing that it does have going for it is its situation right on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive boutique resort built in contemporary Thai style nested in a tropical garden set in a gorgeous beach front location of Lamai on the tropical Koh Samui Island offering 70 elegantly appointed luxury accommodation units of rooms and suites with spa and Villas with private pool to be complimented by full services and facilities for great holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavilion Samui Boutique Hotel Lamai Beach
- Hotel Pavilion Samui Boutique
- Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach