We visited this nice hotel in Lamai Koh Samui away from the madness in Chaweng.
This part of the island we found much nicer and the street hoarders dont seem to bother you as much. The hotel was amazing, very modern, clean, close to the main part of town (Lamai area) and would stay there again.
The staff were good and helpful both front desk and restaurant. We stayed in one of the grand pool villa's which we'd totally recommend which was good for privacy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive boutique resort built in contemporary Thai style nested in a tropical garden set in a gorgeous beach front location of Lamai on the tropical Koh Samui Island offering 70 elegantly appointed luxury accommodation units of rooms and suites with spa and Villas with private pool to be complimented by full services and facilities for great holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavilion Samui Boutique Hotel Lamai Beach
- Hotel Pavilion Samui Boutique
- Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach