After coming from Kata in Phuket we arrived and were excited by the greeting, the room and the location of this resort. It is true that Thailand is the Land of Smiles but the Pavillion takes it up a notch with their service and attitudes. We stayed in room 401 which is a beachfront pool suite and if you can upgrade to this room you will be the envey of all of those on the beach sitting in their chairs while you float in your pool overlooking the beach and the ocean. i bhad a suite made for our son and the great guy at the front walked me down the street to another tailor because we needed another measurement. The young lady at the tour desk was so helpful with correcting Bangkok airlines mixup and took care of everything for me. In our travels resorts are judged by how helpful they are to add to our experience and the Pavillion will exceed your expectations. Mr, Ling, you are fantastic and a welcome sight every morning at there free breakfest buffet. The overlook bar was our hangout for happy hour and the bartnders are some of the top on Samui for their flair show (bottle tossing and catching). Tell them that you would like to see the show. You have to catch the fire show about 100 meters down the beach. Starts around 7 on Mondays and Fridays and goes on for a couple of hours. Dinner was equally good but also try the Ciffs (fantastic views) and Saffron in Bayon Tree resort. Both are treats for the views and the settings. When you are in town but a couple of cheap blow up foats to foat in your pool, you will love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive boutique resort built in contemporary Thai style nested in a tropical garden set in a gorgeous beach front location of Lamai on the tropical Koh Samui Island offering 70 elegantly appointed luxury accommodation units of rooms and suites with spa and Villas with private pool to be complimented by full services and facilities for great holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavilion Samui Boutique Hotel Lamai Beach
- Hotel Pavilion Samui Boutique
- Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach