Best thing about pavilion is its location - lamai beach is clean , fairly private but not secluded.
In fact it is the best hotel in lamai in terms of quality and convenience.
Whole lot of restaurants , family marts & 7/11 stores in the neighborhood.
Hotel architecture and layout is good.
Rooms with private jacuzzi are the best option- fairly big + sit out area.
Rooms with private pool are somewhat closed and not totally private ( 1st floor private jacuzzi rooms overlook the private pools below)
Front office staff is helpful and can communicate in English.
Breakfast buffet needs variety - the same menu was repeated everyday without fail.
Sadly very limited food choices for vegetarians
Best part of pavilion is 'the look out bar' right on the beach- great food and great service.
On the whole a good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive boutique resort built in contemporary Thai style nested in a tropical garden set in a gorgeous beach front location of Lamai on the tropical Koh Samui Island offering 70 elegantly appointed luxury accommodation units of rooms and suites with spa and Villas with private pool to be complimented by full services and facilities for great holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavilion Samui Boutique Hotel Lamai Beach
- Hotel Pavilion Samui Boutique
- Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach