We stayed at a room with jacuzzi. The room was quite dark and there was nothing to see through the window (a wall with plants). The bed was quite hard, though big. Very tidy, and everything was functioning. The breakfast and staff were very nice. In the beginning there was noise of construction but they stopped it when we pointed out the fault. Good food, reasonable prizes in the restaurants and bars. Good beach and beds there. Would have liked to have had for instance bigger lobby with cosy places (and another bar?) for example for card playing with friends as it was not possible in the rooms and on the balcony. The new year dinner party show was of not so high quality (the performers were barely adequate). The food and service was great, instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive boutique resort built in contemporary Thai style nested in a tropical garden set in a gorgeous beach front location of Lamai on the tropical Koh Samui Island offering 70 elegantly appointed luxury accommodation units of rooms and suites with spa and Villas with private pool to be complimented by full services and facilities for great holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavilion Samui Boutique Hotel Lamai Beach
- Hotel Pavilion Samui Boutique
- Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach