The staff were fantastic, especially in the restaurant where the service etc for both breakfast & evening meals were brilliant.
A couple of minus`s:
1. No air-con in the lobby makes it very hot when guests arrive........the fans are not really adequate!
2. We were in the new wing over the road, & it doesnt have any ambience.......once youre in the rooms theyre good over the road, although our first room was smelly & we were put in a replacement room straightaway which was fine
3. The pool area is pretty small, although there were ampl;e beds on the beach during our stay, although not all had umbrellas
Nothing to do with the hotel, but the part of Lamai we walked up was absolutely filthy, & seemed quite seedy. That said, we eat in the hotel and the food was brilliant, there were great views over the pool & sea, & the service was great
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive boutique resort built in contemporary Thai style nested in a tropical garden set in a gorgeous beach front location of Lamai on the tropical Koh Samui Island offering 70 elegantly appointed luxury accommodation units of rooms and suites with spa and Villas with private pool to be complimented by full services and facilities for great holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavilion Samui Boutique Hotel Lamai Beach
- Hotel Pavilion Samui Boutique
- Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach