“amazeballs!”

Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort
Ranked #9 of 51 Hotels in Lamai Beach
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Excellent rooms...and i mean excellent! had a jacuzzi in garden, but was full of big biting ants, and was cold. everything else was perfect. the rooms, the pool, the restaurant, the views...fantastic. The dinner we had there, all courses, was outstanding...really! defo recommend this place!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Terry L, Front Office Manager at Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your valued time conveying its comment regards our property. We would like to express our gratitude to thank you so much for staying with us. We learnt that you had an enjoyable and memorable vacation at Pavilion Samui Boutique Resort.

We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience regards of the biting ants at present in the room. We will continue to aim on offering you the best experience given the chance to serve you again in the near future.

Hope to see you again on your next visit in Pavilion Samui. Do not hesitate to contact us for further assistance may you require.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

My husband and I recently got married at The Pavilion Samui Boutique Resort amongst 40 of our guests. When we decided to have a destination wedding, it was a little daunting the thought of trying to organise it all.
Luckily we had the amazing Terry Lim who looked after everything… Our wedding was a stress-free experience and we can't thank Terry and his team enough for everything they did to make our day so special. After lots of emails back and forth between Terry and I, he managed to create a ceremony and reception set-up better than we could have hoped for.
The food and service was outstanding. Terry was always there and made sure everything ran as smooth as possible.
The price of drinks are rather high, needless to say we ended up with a fairly big bar tab at the end of the night. The only fault was one of the music speakers stopped working, but it didn't stop our guests from dancing on the beach and having a wonderful time.
The Pavilion is a lovely resort and well located in Lamai.
We look forward to returning in the future.
Thank you again Terry for making our wedding the most amazing experience.
Casey and Carl - Melbourne, Australia.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank C T

Dear Casey and Carl,

We would like to express our gratitude to thank you so much for staying and organizing your Special Wedding day with us in Pavilion Samui Boutique Resort. We hope that the wedding, accommodations and services were to your liking, as we always consider your satisfaction as our top priority.

We learnt that you had an enjoyable and memorable time in Pavilion Samui and we will continue to aim on offering you the best experience given the chance to serve you again in the near future.

We would love to have the pleasure of seeing you on future visits and wish you the best in your marriage and personal endeavors.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Spacious room with a jacuzzi, which is superb Plus a super king size and a very comfortable bed.
Breakfast was great. Like the Eggs in Holiandaise Sauce and the Vienna Pancake, something special and uncommon. How nice to have breakfast by the beach!
Lamai beach is much quieter than Chaweng beach. Found the local foot stalls nearby resort which is chep and plenty of varieties. But the entertainment outlets were closing by 11pm on a Saturday night?

1  Thank BenLangkawi

Dear Ben,

Thanks for great time writing its comment regards of our property. We always provide the best meal and services for our valued guest as our 1st priority.

Several Shoppes and Restaurants will closed at 11pm but several Bars operates till 2am. Lamai is the second most popular holiday destination on Koh Samui. Guests choosing a Lamai stay in boutique resorts will enjoy revitalizing sojourns in pristine natural surroundings.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We would definetely come back!
The service was very friendly and always very good. The hotel was just beautiful and we would not be so happy if it would be in chaweng. Lamai beach is the best! Shops restaurants and everything. Get a motor bike for 150 B a day and just explore the island. The best safari is the jungle
Safari by mr. Ung. You can always do something on the price!!! Do not take the price they give you first. The cheapest and best food you can get at the food stand at the Thai boxing stadium in lamai. Just try it out. We had a great stay and would love to come back again :)

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank szejneeule
Terry L, Front Office Manager at Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kinds words and the time you took to share them with us. It is great to hear, that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Rest ensured, that we will take your comments for further encouragement within the team to ensure services and warm welcome for your next visit.

We would be very delighted to welcome you again in Pavilion Samui Boutique Resort! Do not hesitate to contact us at your convenient for any further inquiries

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I cannot say enough positive things about The Pavilion.

After a lot of careful & lengthy research, I chose to get married there with 25 guests from Australia.
I began emailing Ms. Jang, the guest service supervisor who clearly had a lot of experience planning weddings. She explained all the options, from decorations to the menus, and was always more than happy to answer all of my (many) questions.

Ms Jang and her amazing staff made sure everything went to plan on the day. She sent around cute little invites to the wedding guest's rooms the day before the wedding to outline where everyone should meet and the schedule for the next day.

I didn't have to worry about a thing - somehow the staff knew the rooms of everyone in the wedding party so she could send them little reminders to bring their suits/dresses to her for any ironing or steaming.

I really noticed how everyone was so helpful and went out of their way to make sure I was relaxed and happy, both before and during the wedding.
When I was having trouble deciding on some fresh flowers for the bridesmaids, Ms. Jang asked the hotel gardener if he could pick some beautiful fresh flowers from the resort. They were amazing, and they were more than happy to do that for me.

To be honest, I didn't bother to organise a lot for the wedding - I actually didn't know how much needed to be done. Luckily the staff there were onto it, and had written out a plan (hour-by-hour) of the whole wedding. All I had to do was dress myself and show up. They even got my dad organised and escorted him to my room early so we wouldn't be late for the ceremony.

Before the wedding, Ms Jang organised sandwiches to be sent to our room while myself and my bridesmaids were getting our hair and makeup done. By the time it was 4pm and we had to rush off to the ceremony, our room was a complete mess. I had hair pins, clothes, towels and jewellery all over the room, with leftover food on the bench and things left on the floor. I left knowing that we would have to go back to such a messy room on our wedding night.
But of course, Ms Jang had already thought about this! She sent her staff around to clean everything up, fold my clothes and place fresh towels in the bathroom. They even filled the bath with rose petals and left a beautiful fruit basket on our bed with 2 towels rolled up beautifully and made into 2 doves, forming a love heart (I have photos below!!)
This was just one of the many amazing things that Ms. Jang and her staff did for us, and they probably thought it was nothing! They just blew us away with their generosity and kind gestures.

I also didn't know what sort of wedding "theme" I was after, but Ms Jang saw photos of my dress and my fiance's suit, and suggested silver with a deep royal blue. It wasn't something I would have thought of myself, but the colours together were absolutely stunning! We had quite a few comments from the guests about the beautiful flowers and decorations.

Everything they did was perfect - from the decorations to the food, and the fireworks topped it off at the end.

I honestly could write a lot more about our experience here, but I would be writing for hours. If any one has any specific questions about having a wedding at The Pavilion, feel free to message me through this site.
I just cannot recommend it enough - and we are planning another trip there at the end of this year. I will never stay anywhere else in Koh Samui.

Room Tip: I think you would be happy with any room - we stayed in a Plunge pool suite, however we saw our gues...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amy C

Dear Guest,

We would like to express our gratitude to thank you so much for staying and organizing your Special Wedding day with us in Pavilion Samui Boutique Resort. We learnt that the wedding, accommodations and services were to your liking, as we always consider your satisfaction as our top priority.

We wish that you had an enjoyable and memorable time in Pavilion Samui and we will continue to aim on offering you the best experience given the chance to serve you again in the near future.

We look forward to your next visit to Koh Samui, and wish you the best in your personal endeavors and marriage.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

5 nights in paradise! The service at Pavilion was outstanding right from the get go!

My girlfriend and I stayed here in the 'Hydro Pool Villa'.
Our bookings changed last minute when we missed our flight to Koh Samui. We booked onto the next available flight which didn't leave until the next day. The Manager Mr Monton allowed us to transfer our whole booking by 1 day at no extra cost.

We were warmly welcomed and shown around the resort by Mr Lee-O who explained that it was low season with many cancellations due to the current situation in Bangkok (having no impact on Koh Samui).

The Resort is highly private with mostly villas. The facilities and gardens are very well kept, exceptional work done by grounds staff and housekeeping! The room was spacious, clean, serviced daily and comfortable. The hydro pool was a great feature, simple to use complete with an adjoining door from the shower. It was cleaned regularly was well worth the money for the added comfort and privacy. Security to villa was good with a locked entrance to the villa courtyard and locked doors entering the villa with a security officer seen during the day and night. Wi-Fi access was available in the villa at no extra cost.

Ms Fon and Mr Tada, among other staff, were most accommodating in The Patio Restaurant. The food was exceptional quality with prompt, friendly service.

Ms Joy and Mr Eaka did an outstanding job in customer service. My girlfriend celebrated her birthday during our stay and to our surprise Ms Joy & Mr Eaka arrived at our villa with a birthday cake and singing Happy Birthday! Customer service also offered us to check out at 2pm (no extra cost) so we could relax before our flight.

Located on Lamai Beach, it can be referred to as the 'quieter' side of Koh Samui - there is a wide range of bars, restaurants and services within walking distance. However Lamai is far smaller compared to neighbouring town 'Chaweng' (1/2 hour away by car).

Room Tip: Hydro Pool Villa is highly private.
1  Thank Aaron d

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. It will be a highlight for me to share your comments with our Front Desk teams and Restaurant teams – they all work very hard to ensure our guests comfort and they do appreciate a simple thank you from our guest!

We have received so much glowing feedback regarding our services and facilities is defiantly a star!

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Pavilion Samui Boutique Resort in the future

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Best Villa in town!
Excellence service from check in to restaurant to room service etc........
Room rate are value for price.
Kids user friendly environment.
All staffs are well train and so attentive to all our numerous requests.
We will definite make a yearly trip and no doubt to choose back this best Villa in Samui.
Thank you so much for the wonderful time.
Alexis from Singapore

Room Tip: There are a few Villa type, from couple to family. Most villa are in good view
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank alexispek

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the fantastic review and wonderful comments. We learnt that the accommodations and services were to your liking, as we always consider your satisfaction as our top priority.

We are so glad you found us to be above great and recommendation worthy. We will continue to aim on offering you the best experience given the chance to serve you again in the near future.

We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lamai Beach
Rocky's Boutique Resort
Rocky's Boutique Resort
#2 of 51 in Lamai Beach
Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa

Been to Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort? Share your experiences!