Lucky for me I read reviews prior to booking. Only one Grand Pool Villa is "on" the beach, the others are just next to the actual ocean front villa, so still very close but I would feel pretty sad paying the same price for the ones that are not on the beach so book in advance and request the one that is exactly on the beach. All in all very nice room, clean and tidy small private pool. Large bath, big enough for two adults. Huge walk-in rain shower that was totally exhilarating. As another reviewer observed, the bed is two mattresses pushed together, at this price I have no idea why they cannot remedy this! Crazy. But anyway, the bed was very comfortable but made sleeping with the girlfriend like sleeping with your sister when you have that division in the middle of the bed, weird. No hardline internet in the room and the wifi would not reach my iPod or my girl friend's laptop, so we had to go out by the pool or bar if we wanted to check email or surf the net for stuff to do. Buy a wifi booster on the net and bring with...cheap solution. Food was great, service was fine, not as many smiles as you would hope for. Makes a great romantic getaway or honeymoon place. The party seen is mostly at Chaweng beach but I did find some nice beer bars here at Lamai and some nice girls. Here's a golden tip...if you want to have a real nice absolute beach front bungalow that is super clean, great service, etc on a budget. I found Kings Garden Resort at Chaweng and moved there after sending the gf home early. Room 27 is the beachfront room, for 60-100 USD depending on the season, you are literally 10m from the beach when you open your big windows. The beachfront Grand Pool Villa though will make you feel like a rock star for a week or for however long you stay! Good luck!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive boutique resort built in contemporary Thai style nested in a tropical garden set in a gorgeous beach front location of Lamai on the tropical Koh Samui Island offering 70 elegantly appointed luxury accommodation units of rooms and suites with spa and Villas with private pool to be complimented by full services and facilities for great holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavilion Samui Boutique Hotel Lamai Beach
- Hotel Pavilion Samui Boutique
- Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach