I stayed here after a week long in Ko Samui as a 'treat'. The hotel is a fair walk from Lamai town centre but guests are rewarded with a private beach as Lamai beach while beautiful can be crowded when on the large public strip. The distance from town is of no concern anyway since the hotel provides free shuttle and a taxi ride is not too expensive. I booked an Ocean View Suite and got upgraded to an Ocean Front Suite - the room was stunning, Thai design furniture, constantly stocked with fresh fruits. DVDs to rent for free. There are so many small touches like a water vessel at the door to let guests wash their feet from sand so they won't enter the room with sandy feet and someone will come in during dinner time to set up the lightings to help relax and induce sleep. I loved this place, hopefully will be able to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rocky's is a stunning boutique resort set in a secluded cove south of Lamai Beach, Koh Samui. With only 47 rooms and 3 pool villas, an award winning fine dining restaurant, a poolside bistro and two free-form swimming pools, Rocky's is the perfect place for a relaxing, romantic holiday. Rocky's emphasizes warm, personal service, attention to detail, and a relaxed family atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, TravelUp, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rocky's Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocky`s Boutique Hotel Lamai Beach
- Rockys Boutique Hotel
- Rockys Boutique Koh Samui
- Rocky's Boutique Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach