Rockys is a fabulous Resort. The staff are friendly, efficient and maintain beautiful gardens, pools and lovely rooms. We appreciated the complimentary iced water drinks, folded towels and fruit that were refreshed while relaxing about the pools or beach. The breakfasts and buffet dinners were exceptional. The cooking school with chef Um was great! Rockys is very peaceful and a short taxi ride to explore attractions such as the Elephant trek and waterfalls, markets. You need to go to Chaweng if you want lots of shops and eateries, and a visit there reminds you of the benefits of a peaceful setting. The beach is not good for swimming so you need to walk or taxi a little way towards Lamai Beach if you want to swim in the sea. However the views are lovely and kayaks are available free of charge. We certainly recommend Rockys for a special holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rocky's is a stunning boutique resort set in a secluded cove south of Lamai Beach, Koh Samui. With only 47 rooms and 3 pool villas, an award winning fine dining restaurant, a poolside bistro and two free-form swimming pools, Rocky's is the perfect place for a relaxing, romantic holiday. Rocky's emphasizes warm, personal service, attention to detail, and a relaxed family atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Rocky's Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocky`s Boutique Hotel Lamai Beach
- Rockys Boutique Hotel
- Rockys Boutique Koh Samui
- Rocky's Boutique Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach