I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights with a group of friends (all in our twenties) and we absolutely enjoyed it. The location was wonderful. I would definitely recommend this place for people looking for a quiet getaway but who still want access to busier areas.The price was very reasonable. The beach area wasn't crowded so we were able to have some down time to ourselves. And the staff was simply amazing. They helped us find tour guides and people to take us around town. They were so friendly and bent over backwards for us to make our stay more enjoyable. I'd love to go back there again someday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Resort, there are waterfalls, ancient Wats, a butterfly farm and much more. There is no shortage of sights, both historical and natural. On the east coast of the island, Chaweng Beach is where backpackers flock for the full moon parties and frantic nightlife. But Thai Villas Resort is a world apart from that. Indeed, Thai Villas Resort & Spa has drastically altered the island's image. Koh Samui is fast becoming a celebrity locale for those in pursuit of elegant lifestyles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, TravelUp and Expedia so you can book your Thai Ayodhya Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thai Ayodhya Villas And Spa
- Thai Ayodhya Villas Hotel Lamai Beach
- Thai Ayodhya Hotel
- Thai Ayodhya Villas & Spa Ko Samui/Lamai Beach