Originally plannned to stay here for 7 nights in May but ended up staying 12.
Rooms were really spacious, having a large bedroom, lounge area with sofa, table, tv and fridge.
Bathroom was huge with bath and over bath shower, also wetroom.
Rooms were cleaned everyday, 2 bottles of water in the fridge, and such charming room staff.
The resort itself was very pleasant, lovely pool and gardens opening out onto a beautiful stretch of Lamai Beach, so relaxing !
Although about 40 mins walk from the centre of Lamai there a a few restaurants and the all important supermarkets close by.
Stayed on a Bed & Breakfast basis breakfast more than ample, did not eat here as we found a restaurant close by who served fantastic food at such cheap prices.
Would go back there tomorrow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Resort, there are waterfalls, ancient Wats, a butterfly farm and much more. There is no shortage of sights, both historical and natural. On the east coast of the island, Chaweng Beach is where backpackers flock for the full moon parties and frantic nightlife. But Thai Villas Resort is a world apart from that. Indeed, Thai Villas Resort & Spa has drastically altered the island's image. Koh Samui is fast becoming a celebrity locale for those in pursuit of elegant lifestyles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Thai Ayodhya Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thai Ayodhya Villas And Spa
- Thai Ayodhya Villas Hotel Lamai Beach
- Thai Ayodhya Hotel
- Thai Ayodhya Villas & Spa Ko Samui/Lamai Beach