The room that I stayed with my friends was huge, with a living room, 2 bathrooms, and a big room. But, the internet it´s not included and you have to buy cards, but the internet signal at the rooms is awfull, barely exists! The service it´s not good at all, they won´t help you with the tours, they just give you a bunch of folders and that´s all. The service at the beach it´s also bad. They didn´t have any beach matress available for the guests. And the food is terrible bad!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Resort, there are waterfalls, ancient Wats, a butterfly farm and much more. There is no shortage of sights, both historical and natural. On the east coast of the island, Chaweng Beach is where backpackers flock for the full moon parties and frantic nightlife. But Thai Villas Resort is a world apart from that. Indeed, Thai Villas Resort & Spa has drastically altered the island's image. Koh Samui is fast becoming a celebrity locale for those in pursuit of elegant lifestyles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Thai Ayodhya Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thai Ayodhya Villas And Spa
- Thai Ayodhya Villas Hotel Lamai Beach
- Thai Ayodhya Hotel
- Thai Ayodhya Villas & Spa Ko Samui/Lamai Beach