OK... here is the lowdown. Location is great, Lamai beach is so much better then Chewang (smelly, overcrowded loads of chavs etc) and this place is about 3 mins from the Lamai town centre by local bus.
The rooms are great, big, tidy & comfy beds. Great aircon, nice staff, free pickup from the airport and a free bus every night to the main tourist areas. The pool is big with a spa in it. They have lots of sunbeds.
The only small downside is the food... its not great but the other resorts (within a 1 min walk on the beach) have great places for lunch so dont let this put you off.
We have stayed in Samui several times before and this place has easily been the best value for the best room. Handy hint, email their website for the best price, we got the best room for cheaper than we found it on every other site that advertised this hotel.
We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Resort, there are waterfalls, ancient Wats, a butterfly farm and much more. There is no shortage of sights, both historical and natural. On the east coast of the island, Chaweng Beach is where backpackers flock for the full moon parties and frantic nightlife. But Thai Villas Resort is a world apart from that. Indeed, Thai Villas Resort & Spa has drastically altered the island's image. Koh Samui is fast becoming a celebrity locale for those in pursuit of elegant lifestyles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Thai Ayodhya Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thai Ayodhya Villas Hotel Lamai Beach
- Thai Ayodhya Villas And Spa
- Thai Ayodhya Hotel
- Thai Ayodhya Villas & Spa Ko Samui/Lamai Beach