Stayed for three nights, rooms are very outdated, for the price you pay. Staff at the restaurant are super friendly. Breakfast was enjoyable , but the pictures on the website are very misleading. Sunbeds packed in so tight very little space to move.
Extremely disappointed when I was checking out as staff charged me 600 baht for a off white towel that had got a little dye on ( rained that night and the tie dye dress I had bought had run all over my body) so when I showered and dried myself it left dye on the towel.
All in all stayed at much nicer places for less money. Lamai to. Me is very overcrowded and nothing like the picture portrays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thai House Beach Resort is located at Lamai Beach on beautiful island of Koh Samui. Only 35 kilometers from the main land, it is easily accessible from all major airports in Thailand. Transfer time from Koh Samui airport approximately 30 minutes. Bus from Bangkok to Samui will take 12 hours. Daily Ferry Service will take one hour and half for every trip duration 08.00 am to 06.00 pm. We can arrange transport for you by the budget price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Thai House Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thai House Beach Hotel Lamai Beach
- Thai Hotel Beach
- Thai House Beach Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach