we stayed here for honeymoon and could not have picked a better place. This was not our first stay in Lamai but was the first to Beach Republic. We booked a thai style villa and it was wonderful. The outside kitchen and sitting area was lovely and was well maintained and stocked (even a small dishwasher!). The bed was comfortable and sheets and towels changed frequently. We had a small problem with our pool and were offered an upgrade to the penthouse at no extra cost. It was amazing! Probably the most fantastic place i have ever stayed in. It was 2 bedroom with every mod con that you would ever need inc fancy japanese loos! There was a huge outside terrace/balcony with a large skypool and lots of sunloungers. The view was perfect and again the apartment was well stocked and cleaned daily. As it was our honeymoon we were surprised one evening by the head housekeeper and her girls with champagne and rosepetals and candles on the bed and in the huge jacuzzi tub.!
All of the staff at the beach republic really do their best to ensure you are well looked after and spoiled. Everyone is polite and friendly and really take the time to chat and make you feel welcome.
The food was exceptional! there is a real variety of choices inc thai and everything we tried was delicious. Room service was also available and quick. The strawberry mojitos were great and have to be tried!
The main pool area was lovely and we spent a lot of time lounging and listening to the funky music. The sunday session bbcue was perfect and relaxed. Again the food brillient and you could even have a sunday roast with yorkshire puddings!
The team at the beach republic are the best. Anyone who stays here and doesnt enjoy must be bonkers!
ps the taster desserts the housekeepers bring each evening were yum! especially the banoffee fool!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in your choice of deluxe one, two or four bedroom villas, stunning penthouses, and spacious suites. The villas and the penthouses have private chemical and salt water-free pools and all units are afforded the comforts of home with kitchens, coffee and tea making facilities, iPod docks, and free WiFi in every room. Guests enjoy privileged access to Samui's premier beach destination - the Beach Republic Ocean Club featuring fine dining, superb wines, fitness room, and the Asian Fusion Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TravelUp, Travelbag, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beach Republic The Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Republic The Residences Hotel Lamai Beach
- Beach Republic The Residences Ko Samui/Lamai Beach