Stayed their recently and was a little anxious about the "Club" title. However the atmosphere was great with chill out music playing throughout the day in the back ground. There were Club nights that we visited, though when we were in our room you could not hear anything as they are set back from the main area. The food and drink was reasonably priced and was great quality.
We were fortunate that the residences were still very new when we stayed, so everything was looking good and new. The rooms were spacious (even the basic room) with a big, comfy bed and nice, clean balconies.
We would definitely recommend this hotel and go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in your choice of deluxe one, two or four bedroom villas, stunning penthouses, and spacious suites. The villas and the penthouses have private chemical and salt water-free pools and all units are afforded the comforts of home with kitchens, coffee and tea making facilities, iPod docks, and free WiFi in every room. Guests enjoy privileged access to Samui's premier beach destination - the Beach Republic Ocean Club featuring fine dining, superb wines, fitness room, and the Asian Fusion Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TravelUp, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beach Republic The Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Republic The Residences Hotel Lamai Beach
- Beach Republic The Residences Ko Samui/Lamai Beach