The hotel, rooms and food are great but the music is so loud at 2 pm that we went back to our room to get away from the pounding music.
The guests were not mainly 20 year olds but 40+ and no one seemed to enjoy the music being so loud.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in your choice of deluxe one, two or four bedroom villas, stunning penthouses, and spacious suites. The villas and the penthouses have private chemical and salt water-free pools and all units are afforded the comforts of home with kitchens, coffee and tea making facilities, iPod docks, and free WiFi in every room. Guests enjoy privileged access to Samui's premier beach destination - the Beach Republic Ocean Club featuring fine dining, superb wines, fitness room, and the Asian Fusion Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beach Republic The Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Republic The Residences Hotel Lamai Beach
- Beach Republic The Residences Ko Samui/Lamai Beach