We spent 2 weeks at Beach Republic and had such a wonderful stay. The resort is really nice and easy to get around, the staff were really nice and always went out of their way to say hello to us. We had some treatments at the spa which was lovely, very relaxed with lots of options.
We stayed in the modern 1 bedroom pool villa - the beds were very comfortable, they had everything you needed for bathroom amenities, the little kitchen was great for storing the drinks and snacks we bought (we didn't cook any food but they supplied any of the items you would need to cook a meal) and the outdoor shower was really nice. The sundeck area is perfect for watching storms come in over the ocean, especially at night.
I can't complain about the food - yes it's pricy but you're not eating at the market, it's upscale Mediterranean food. My husband loved the club sandwich, I loved the mashed potatos that came with the steak (which was very good as well). There is plenty to choose from at breakfast - and I don't know why people are knocking the Sunday Brunch.....you can't go wrong with roasted turkey, beef and lamb! Yes it's more expensive than what you would normally pay in Thailand, but they're serving Alaskan king crab people, not exactly native to the area. It's an assault of the senses, there is so much to choose from. You need to start small and early to pace yourself for the whole afternoon.
All in all we had a fabulous trip and would recommend the hotel to anyone considering to book there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in your choice of deluxe one, two or four bedroom villas, stunning penthouses, and spacious suites. The villas and the penthouses have private chemical and salt water-free pools and all units are afforded the comforts of home with kitchens, coffee and tea making facilities, iPod docks, and free WiFi in every room. Guests enjoy privileged access to Samui's premier beach destination - the Beach Republic Ocean Club featuring fine dining, superb wines, fitness room, and the Asian Fusion Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Beach Republic The Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Republic The Residences Hotel Lamai Beach
- Beach Republic The Residences Ko Samui/Lamai Beach