My boyfriend and I stayed here for just under two weeks and we really enjoyed our stay. We stayed in one of the deluxe suites which was very comfortable and spacious and had everything you could possibly need. It had a very modern , clean feel and it was lovely to arrive to complementary cocktails and a big smile! We had no private pool like in the villas but for us it was enough to have use of the two pools down at the beach club. That area really is stunning.That is where the restaurant is also located and it's wonderful to have breakfast looking out at that view! We found breakfast staff always very efficient and friendly. The breakfast is great... so much choice! We only ate in the restaurant for dinner once or twice as yes it is expensive but I imagine similar hotels aren't much different with the 10% service charge and vat... It didn't bother us much though as we much prefer to get out and about and try the restaurants in Lamai- where there is a great choice and which are amazing value. If you planned to eat there regularly I guess that wouldn't be great! In my opinion the location was great as it was out of the busy areas - but between Lamai and Chaweng so quite convenient to both. You really will have to rent a scooter or a car however unless you plan to stay in the resort for the whole holiday or do some walking or else depend on the taxis or songthaews (which are cheap anyway- bout 5 euro for 2 to Chaweng) We decided to hire a scooter however from the hotel and it was a great way to get around and for so cheap!! ( about five euro a day! ) Any trips you would like to take , reception will organise for you which is great. They cannot do enough for you. We felt very well taken care of and we can't wait to return!!!!! Fabulous place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in your choice of deluxe one, two or four bedroom villas, stunning penthouses, and spacious suites. The villas and the penthouses have private chemical and salt water-free pools and all units are afforded the comforts of home with kitchens, coffee and tea making facilities, iPod docks, and free WiFi in every room. Guests enjoy privileged access to Samui's premier beach destination - the Beach Republic Ocean Club featuring fine dining, superb wines, fitness room, and the Asian Fusion Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Agoda, Odigeo, Holiday Gems and TravelUp so you can book your Beach Republic The Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Republic The Residences Hotel Lamai Beach
- Beach Republic The Residences Ko Samui/Lamai Beach