I have heard about Beach Republic from various people. One for its Beach Club concept and from others about the rooms and Villas they have. Visiting a friend in Samui I decided to stay there.
The driver was ready and well visible at the airport. He did not speak much English but one can see he is amazingly polite and tries very hard to please a guest. Upon entering the car he offered cold towels and water. Shortly after we drove off he informed of the duration of the drive and close to the arrival he called the reception to inform. Fantastic!
It is for that, I believe, that all was well organized and a real VIP feeling was created!
I had booked a Penthouse Jacuzzi and was immediately happy. The room has great color schemes, amazingly large and very modern, trendy but without feeling out of place. Good taste. Amazing is the bathroom which is simply huge! Fantastic quality of mattresses and one can choose different pillows for its material and fill.
During my stay I visited the other rooms. All are just fantastic and I easily could stay at any of them. Very spacious, good taste and colors schemes is very well chosen.
It all is about the Beach Club!
The staff is really friendly. Relaxed, easy going but very friendly and most helpful. Good english knowledge from all. It is very nice to relax, listen to the music (excellent mix and volume). It offers great possibilities to be part of the scene, private or simply lay all alone at the beach.
I loved the Cocktails!
The bartender has various receipts for cocktails and one easily can see it is his 'pride". They taste amazingly and have good dosage of alcohol...lol
A big surprise was also the wine selection and its pricing. At most places pricing is very high. Here, very affordable prices and no feeling comes up of being ripped off. The selection is simply fantastic!
I missed the Sunday Brunch, which apparently is fantastic and very popular, as I did not stay on a Sunday. Food offer is very good. From easy going Pizza to fine dining and the taste is good.
At all times I have had no troubles with the staff. Instead, they all are very friendly, smiling and try hard to go beyond guest expectations. It is a great atmosphere which very much is made by the staff.
In addition, Julie, who is the Resident Manager, is always around and very approachable for any question. Very nice lady and most helpful!
I very much can recommend this place in Koh Samui!
I guess it is actually suitable for all kinds of people. Families, singles, couples, - anybody who wants to feel young and be in a cool atmosphere but still wants to have comfort and luxury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in your choice of deluxe one, two or four bedroom villas, stunning penthouses, and spacious suites. The villas and the penthouses have private chemical and salt water-free pools and all units are afforded the comforts of home with kitchens, coffee and tea making facilities, iPod docks, and free WiFi in every room. Guests enjoy privileged access to Samui's premier beach destination - the Beach Republic Ocean Club featuring fine dining, superb wines, fitness room, and the Asian Fusion Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Beach Republic The Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Republic The Residences Hotel Lamai Beach
- Beach Republic The Residences Ko Samui/Lamai Beach