My boyfriend and I stayed here in late Sept 2011 for 5 days. The rooms are nice and clean and the bed was especially comfortable. The staff is helpful and friendly. The vibe at the beach when we arrived was a bit quiet...not what we expected but I think that had to do with the weather (it was cloudy) because the weekend really picked up. As some people have mentioned its not in the main party area of Samui - you'll need to get a scooter or take a taxi to go out to Chaweng but its so nice to be in a quiet beach! Personally, we loved our vacation there. The only thing I would say is that there isn't much of a friendly atmosphere among the other vacationers... nothing like where you would go in Mexico or Cuba where people really mingle and party together. Its more of a listen to house music on our respective beach beds and drink mojitos kind of place. Also, the Sunday brunch may not be for everyone. There is a dj that plays houseish music but although I'm a fan of that type of music...this was really loud and generally unpleasant. On Sunday, also expect that there will be loads of people from other resorts taking advantage of the buffet. The spa is nice but don't expect the services to be amazing. My facial was more of a face scrub than anything. Overall we had a good time but 5 days is plenty!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in your choice of deluxe one, two or four bedroom villas, stunning penthouses, and spacious suites. The villas and the penthouses have private chemical and salt water-free pools and all units are afforded the comforts of home with kitchens, coffee and tea making facilities, iPod docks, and free WiFi in every room. Guests enjoy privileged access to Samui's premier beach destination - the Beach Republic Ocean Club featuring fine dining, superb wines, fitness room, and the Asian Fusion Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Beach Republic The Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Republic The Residences Hotel Lamai Beach
- Beach Republic The Residences Ko Samui/Lamai Beach