As I write this we only have 1 night left of a week stay. The service from the moment we checked in, to the pool boys adjusting the sun umbrella for us has been first class.
As part of our stay we stayed 1 night in a 5 star hotel very near by (wedding), that cost in one night 4 times the amount we paid for here and do you know what .... I missed Beach Republic.
The ambience down at the pool is superb with the DJ playing great chill out music all afternoon. The sunbeds are the comfiest I have ever come across and the breakfast kept us going all day.
The cleanliness and attention to details all around the resort is second to none.
Our 2 bed penthouse has been phenomenal and could not have asked for more.
The only negative I have, is that 7 nights is simply not enough.
Keep up the great work all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in your choice of deluxe one, two or four bedroom villas, stunning penthouses, and spacious suites. The villas and the penthouses have private chemical and salt water-free pools and all units are afforded the comforts of home with kitchens, coffee and tea making facilities, iPod docks, and free WiFi in every room. Guests enjoy privileged access to Samui's premier beach destination - the Beach Republic Ocean Club featuring fine dining, superb wines, fitness room, and the Asian Fusion Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelbag, Odigeo, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your Beach Republic The Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Republic The Residences Hotel Lamai Beach
- Beach Republic The Residences Ko Samui/Lamai Beach