Stayed at the Beach Republic for 6 nights with my wife in a pool villa. Our daughter, son in law & 3 grand kids also stayed and had a 2 bedroom suite. We were a little apprehensive about how the little ones would go with the dj and music pumping out, but all was good.
The staff were excellent and all were helpful. From the front desk helping with transport around Samui and giving the kids some Thai language lessons to the pool side staff and the housekeeping we couldn't have asked for more.
Breakfast was great with plenty of options and very fresh. Croissants made fresh each morning and served still warm & crisp were a great touch. Only annoying thing was paying extra for a cappuccino with breakfast.
Other food was also great with the pizza oven particularly popular.
For the children (all under 6) the staff were great and fussed over them. There are 2 pools plus a wading pool for the little ones. There is no kids club but there are some water toys to play with. While there is no child specific menu, we did find enough from the menu to keep them happy during the day.the kids also had room service at night a couple of times which worked well.
Our pool villa had some broken tiles with sharp edges that were dangerous to little feet. We were very happy with the pool villa other than the tile issue.
This was our 5th visit to Samui & our first here and this was the best Pool villa layout we have had. Room sizes are generous and all air conditioned. The pool villa has 2 outdoor showers with a bath inside with only a hand held shower inside. Water pressure can be an issue, but this is typical of Samui.
Overall we had a very relaxing stay that we all thoroughly enjoyed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in your choice of deluxe one, two or four bedroom villas, stunning penthouses, and spacious suites. The villas and the penthouses have private chemical and salt water-free pools and all units are afforded the comforts of home with kitchens, coffee and tea making facilities, iPod docks, and free WiFi in every room. Guests enjoy privileged access to Samui's premier beach destination - the Beach Republic Ocean Club featuring fine dining, superb wines, fitness room, and the Asian Fusion Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TravelUp, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beach Republic The Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Republic The Residences Hotel Lamai Beach
- Beach Republic The Residences Ko Samui/Lamai Beach