We were there for 8 nights. Had a great time. Loved the resort and the staff. We went for a relaxing holiday and that's what we had. Loved the Sunday brunch. The atmosphere around the pool was great all the staff are very friendly and anything you wanted they were there . The staff is what makes a great holiday ,they can make all the difference. These staff members went out of there way to make our holiday memorable Lek, Phu, Than, Terry, Tip, Thong not sure if thats his name but he is an older man that is the tall thin gardener.We had a conversation with him every morning. And we better not forget Claire, she always had time to make sure everything was ok. We can't wait to go back. Jenny and David Hannah.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in your choice of deluxe one, two or four bedroom villas, stunning penthouses, and spacious suites. The villas and the penthouses have private chemical and salt water-free pools and all units are afforded the comforts of home with kitchens, coffee and tea making facilities, iPod docks, and free WiFi in every room. Guests enjoy privileged access to Samui's premier beach destination - the Beach Republic Ocean Club featuring fine dining, superb wines, fitness room, and the Asian Fusion Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Priceline, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Beach Republic The Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Republic The Residences Hotel Lamai Beach
- Beach Republic The Residences Ko Samui/Lamai Beach