We stayed in a 2BR Private Pool Penthouse. Just superb. There was some maintenance going on when we got there as there was a roof leak but they got to it ASAP and finished it ASAP. How can you complain.
Completely different review of the staff from others at TripAdvisor: They are just excellent. Very accommodating, and ALWAYS friendly. I didn't see one example of arrogance from any of the staff.
The hotel needs some maintenance work but we were advised that the maintenance schedule was interrupted due to the roof work on the penthouses. Will find out next year I guess, as we will DEFINITELY be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in your choice of deluxe one, two or four bedroom villas, stunning penthouses, and spacious suites. The villas and the penthouses have private chemical and salt water-free pools and all units are afforded the comforts of home with kitchens, coffee and tea making facilities, iPod docks, and free WiFi in every room. Guests enjoy privileged access to Samui's premier beach destination - the Beach Republic Ocean Club featuring fine dining, superb wines, fitness room, and the Asian Fusion Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Expedia, Agoda, Holiday Gems and TravelUp so you can book your Beach Republic The Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Republic The Residences Hotel Lamai Beach
- Beach Republic The Residences Ko Samui/Lamai Beach