Lamai Wanta is a good hotel. The location is perfect close to restaurants, bars , shopping. Pool is very nice. The time is was at the hotel they did not have beds at the beach, maybe because of low season.
But for what you get the prices are to expensive. You can get the same for much cheaper in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fun, flowers, smile and momentums of happiness is all about our boutique beach resort “Lamai Wanta Beach Resort”.Located at the main coast of Lamai, at the heart of Koh Samui. Lamai Wanta provides a perfect atmosphere to rejuvenate your soul, reward a floral holiday, recharge your batteries and relax at the most cozy private beach of Lamai Wanta. The Boutique Resorts offer 74 most convenient room on floral theme with plush amenities and spacious size of bed. A floral sunbath, and smile therapies are just a few activity to name about, but lots to see when you are here. Reawaken your freshness of mind with the subtle rhythms of waves softly lapping the pristine aroma of herbs and flower. Enjoy the warmness of hospitality Lamai Wanta Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Lamai Wanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lamai Wanta Hotel Lamai Beach
- Lamai Wanta Beach
- Lamai Wanta Hotel Beach
- Lamai Wanta Ko Samui/Lamai Beach