My wife and I stayed at Wanta from 07-04-14 until 13-04-14. We stayed in a Garden View Bungalow. This is the 5th time we have stayed here. Just love the place. Not one of the big flashy resorts, but makes up for it with it's location and very friendly and helpful staff, all of them.
Right in the centre of Lamai and walking distance to most things. Anywhere else you want to go, just catch a songtale or taxi, both cheap. Breakfast every day was excellent with a big variety in their restaurant by the beach. Nice way to start every day. Pool is nice with plenty of sun lounges, right on the beach as well. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fun, flowers, smile and momentums of happiness is all about our boutique beach resort “Lamai Wanta Beach Resort”.Located at the main coast of Lamai, at the heart of Koh Samui. Lamai Wanta provides a perfect atmosphere to rejuvenate your soul, reward a floral holiday, recharge your batteries and relax at the most cozy private beach of Lamai Wanta. The Boutique Resorts offer 74 most convenient room on floral theme with plush amenities and spacious size of bed. A floral sunbath, and smile therapies are just a few activity to name about, but lots to see when you are here. Reawaken your freshness of mind with the subtle rhythms of waves softly lapping the pristine aroma of herbs and flower. Enjoy the warmness of hospitality Lamai Wanta Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lamai Wanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lamai Wanta Hotel Lamai Beach
- Lamai Wanta Beach
- Lamai Wanta Hotel Beach
- Lamai Wanta Ko Samui/Lamai Beach