I booked a deluxe room which turned out being a very basic room and right at the top of the resort. The resort is situated on a hillside and the road up to the room is very steep. There are rooms lower down so if you don't like hiking up a steep hill sides best not book a deluxe room. The pool was good but loses the sunlight around 4pm because of the hill. My biggest gripe is the photos shown on websites. These must be several years old as it looks like nothing has been done to maintain the resort since, which is a shame. For instance the photos show a poolside bar which is now non-existent. The wifi was awful at the top of the hill and not much better nearer reception. It took me 5 days to get any connection and then it was so poor it was near enough unusable. On the plus side the staff were very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Searine Boutique Resort on Koh Samui is situated on a hill with great views of the ocean, while only 10min walk from Lamai's famous beaches. Our villas are made from teak wood and surrounded by beautiful landscapes, trees and gardens that shall give you the tropical jungle sense. Amidst this amazing scenery there's an elevated roundly-shaped swimming pool with waterfalls. The staff is always ready and happy to serve you with a smile! Enjoy staying with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Searine Samui Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serene Hill Hotel Koh Samui
- Searine Samui Boutique Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach