As part of a rather fast-paced island hopping tour, we stayed at Varinda Gardens for 3 nights, which was our longest stay over the week...and we really didn't want to leave! The infinity pool and views were spectacular, by day or night. The resort had a lovely relaxed atmosphere and we all loved the quirky ornaments and furniture dotted around the reception and pool areas. Our room was fantastic. Plenty of room for 3 people, with fridge, big beds and lots of seating areas. Breakfast each morning was varied and filling and the staff were helpful and friendly. The location was great and close to the beach and shops. It was also in a convenient location for transport to Lamai beach. A lovely, relaxing stay which is highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Varinda Garden Resort is a family run and owned resort. Which is located high on a hill with stunning views of Lamai Bay one of the best of the island of Koh Samui. Where you can relax and enjoy their superb swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Varinda Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Varinda Garden Hotel Koh Samui
- Varinda Garden Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach