The rooms were clean and reasonably priced. We expected eclectic but found the decor to be creepy; a table filled with ceramic dog heads, a cradle with a giant frog, an area filled with hanging baby clothes from the ceiling. The rooms smelled quite dank. The signs stating "beware of thieves" were disconcerting. This, in combination with the flimsy padlock on our room, left us feeling unsafe. We left after 30 minutes, unable to obtain a full refund for our reservation. It was quite disappointing. We trekked onto bophut and were happily accommodated for our stay in Koh Samui.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Varinda Garden Resort is a family run and owned resort. Which is located high on a hill with stunning views of Lamai Bay one of the best of the island of Koh Samui. Where you can relax and enjoy their superb swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Varinda Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Varinda Garden Hotel Koh Samui
- Varinda Garden Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach