There is some overdue maintenance of the houses. The rooms were not cleaned properly. In our houses, we found a number of things from the previous visitors. The beds are pretty hard and the disco noise was clearly heard in the cottages. When you want to use the bath tub then you can not fill the bath at one time, because hot water runs out quickly. Expect that there are often dishes on the menu card that you can not get. As positive points we again found the staff, sweet and helpful in particular: Mieuw, Big Beer and Little Beer. The food is good. Varinda is still a colorful place, with a nice pool and nice vieuw where you look!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Varinda Garden Resort is a family run and owned resort. Which is located high on a hill with stunning views of Lamai Bay one of the best of the island of Koh Samui. Where you can relax and enjoy their superb swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Varinda Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Varinda Garden Hotel Koh Samui
- Varinda Garden Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach