For first impression my room was dark without view. With small window on the entrance door, but finally I realised that even the hot outside my room was cool enough. I did not have to use air-condition often, because I don´t like it. Breakfast, lunch are dinner - all meals were just great - restaurant is opened from 6.00 a.m. which is good in case you are leaving hotel early morning for a trip. They change menu every day. I did not have same food twice. Some of waiters give prioryty to male requests, but it is a culture - I think. Service in general is very good in this hotel. Swimming pools are cleaned reqularly and the beach as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Decorated in a traditional Djerbian style, the Seabel Aladin Djerba is a wonderful holiday destination both inside and out. Sunseekers can lie back and work on their tan by the pool or on the sandy private beach, while a wide range of games and activities will keep the more active well-occupied. If it all gets too much, you can slip into the on-site spa for a treatment, or lounge around the 2-story pool. On the south coast of the island of Djerba, on the edge of a fire sand beach, Djerba Seabel Aladin is built with a local architecture style in the middle of our wonderful flowered park of 6 hectares. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Seabel Aladin Djerba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eldorador Aladin Hotel Djerba
- Eldorador Aladin Resort Djerba
- Seabel Aladin Djerba Djerba Island, Tunisia