As hoteliers, we have visited many hotels on the Island, but no one compares to Dream of Zanzibar! From the moment we arrived Givar the Front Office Manager welcomed us and escourted us to the room. The resort is soooo beautifull...
Shams was outstanding in ensuring that we knew where all the restaurant outlets were and ensuring we get a booking at one of the restaurants. Everyone is so friendly and accommodating and made us feel very welcome. The resort is immaculate and very well maintained.
All credit should go to the "Captain of the Ship" Mr Lalit the General Manager. He's attention to every detail is great. He makes time to chat to the guests to see if everyone is having a good time. Mr Lalit is very "Hands On" and you can see that he has "He's finger on the pulse"
Asante Sana team, for making our break a very memorable one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dream of Zanzibar is a superb 5 star all inclusive Resort, proud member of The Emerald Collection. The Resort is nestled in the midst of exotic gardens on the beach front at Pwani Machangani overlooking the turquoise water of the Indian Ocean. Dream of Zanzibar offers 104 deluxe gardens rooms, 40 ocean view junior suites, 10 additional junior suites with Jacuzzi and 3 beach villas with private pool. The 5 Restaurants offer guests an exceptional variety of dining options and 3 bars feature relaxing environments to enjoy refreshing drinks and cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fastbooking, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK) and getaroom.com so you can book your Dream of Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamonds Dream Of Zanzibar Hotel Kiwengwa
- Dream Of Zanzibar Zanzibar Island, Tanzania