we were here two years ago and had a nice stay. too bad the weather wasn't always that nice. food was ok, personnel very friendly, rooms large and cosy. beach was so so, i think there are nicer beaches in zanzibar. during high season the masai are there, nice experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dream of Zanzibar is a superb 5 star all inclusive Resort, proud member of The Emerald Collection. The Resort is nestled in the midst of exotic gardens on the beach front at Pwani Machangani overlooking the turquoise water of the Indian Ocean. Dream of Zanzibar offers 104 deluxe gardens rooms, 40 ocean view junior suites, 10 additional junior suites with Jacuzzi and 3 beach villas with private pool. The 5 Restaurants offer guests an exceptional variety of dining options and 3 bars feature relaxing environments to enjoy refreshing drinks and cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fastbooking, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Dream of Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamonds Dream Of Zanzibar Hotel Kiwengwa
- Dream Of Zanzibar Zanzibar Island, Tanzania