We had a nice room on the beach. The food and drinks were great, especially the cocktail menu.
We were there at full moon which means the tide was in early morning and early evening, a wonderful time to swim in a benign ocean. The staff were amazing there was nothing they would not do to keep guests happy. A gardener climbed a coconut palm to fetch me a madafu (drinkable green coconut) every day. Fruit on every buffet was wonderful and you could eat something all . the Hotel policy of all inclusive is wonderful. Good cocktails. good wine and good food. Air conditioned room, nice beach there is nothing to complain about and i was one of our better holidays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the east coast of Zanzibar on the Kiwengwa shoreline, Diamonds Mapenzi Beach perfectly blends in the natural environment of the surrounding landscape, covering an area of 4 hectares blessed with a long white beach and lush tropical gardens of palms and colourful bougainvillea. The Resort is just 40 minutes from Zanzibar international airport and is a perfect choice for guests in search of a retreat that offers a nice mixture of relax,fun and extensive all inclusive services ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelbag, Odigeo, Holiday Gems, Agoda, Hotels.com and Jovago.com so you can book your Diamonds Mapenzi Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandies Mapenzi Beach Club Hotel Mahonda
- Mapenzi Beach Hotel
- Mapenzi Beach Zanzibar
- Diamonds Mapenzi Beach Zanzibar Island, Tanzania