Just what we needed after Kilimanjaro. It has a good pool, good beach, lovely rooms (huts) good amount of activities and the food/drinks are good quality. Always dome sort of food or drink on offer and staff make you feel very welcome. Dont be afraid of "beach boys", they do not hassle and trips are worth going on. Very relaxing holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the east coast of Zanzibar on the Kiwengwa shoreline, Diamonds Mapenzi Beach perfectly blends in the natural environment of the surrounding landscape, covering an area of 4 hectares blessed with a long white beach and lush tropical gardens of palms and colourful bougainvillea. The Resort is just 40 minutes from Zanzibar international airport and is a perfect choice for guests in search of a retreat that offers a nice mixture of relax,fun and extensive all inclusive services ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Jovago.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Diamonds Mapenzi Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandies Mapenzi Beach Club Hotel Mahonda
- Mapenzi Beach Hotel
- Mapenzi Beach Zanzibar
- Diamonds Mapenzi Beach Zanzibar Island, Tanzania