We had a really wonderful time The staff are friendly and my kids made many friends within the resort to play with. More than enough entertainment all wonderful relaxation for all of us. The food and drinks did not disappoint at all really good and varied. The resort has people to do excursions however we found them expensive but can recommend a local on the beach called Verimark. We did a few excursions with him well priced and well organised I recommend looking for him he is pretty easy to find on the beach. All in all wonderful experience. We will return to Mapensi.Thank you Zanzibar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the east coast of Zanzibar on the Kiwengwa shoreline, Diamonds Mapenzi Beach perfectly blends in the natural environment of the surrounding landscape, covering an area of 4 hectares blessed with a long white beach and lush tropical gardens of palms and colourful bougainvillea. The Resort is just 40 minutes from Zanzibar international airport and is a perfect choice for guests in search of a retreat that offers a nice mixture of relax,fun and extensive all inclusive services ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelbag, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Agoda, Jovago.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your Diamonds Mapenzi Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandies Mapenzi Beach Club Hotel Mahonda
- Mapenzi Beach Hotel
- Mapenzi Beach Zanzibar
- Diamonds Mapenzi Beach Zanzibar Island, Tanzania