Just want to warn people about this Hotel.. The Pool looks nice on pictures but i don´t think ever been cleaned, They have a restaurant but it closes at 18 so we had to go get take away, the bed´s are like sleeping on pure concrete and no international TV just the greek channels....Sometimes we coudn´t shower because there were no hot water..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castello di Rodi is a family-owned hotel built in a medieval castle theme. We are located in Kallithea, 500m from the beach and 100m from the local center with tavernas and shops. We offer single, double, triple as well as family sized rooms. Our rooms are simply furnished and all are equipped with refrigerator, TV with international channels, direct-dial telephone and coffee making facilities. In our relaxed and friendly environment you can soak up the sun on the pool terrace or enjoy an afternoon coffee break in the shady courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Castello di Rodi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Di Rodi Hotel Kalithea
- Castello Di Rodi Kalithea
- Castello Di Rodi Rhodes, Greece